Oranges: Quick Rant 1

Do you ever peel an orange and look at that weird white stringy stuff and think, What is that? Does it kill me? Do I have to remove it? And then you try to peel the stuff off but there’s still more and you keep trying but there’s even more than before and you have to keep peeling but there’s still more but you have to keep peeling because it could kill you but there’s still more white stuff on the orange and you have to keep doing it because if you don’t you might die but you’re getting kinda HUNGRY AND IT LOOKS FINE BUT IT’S NOT YOU KNOW IT’S NOT AND YOU NEED TO DO IT BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T NO ONE WILL AND IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM THE WEIRD WHITE STRINGY STUFF ON THE ORANGE.

*huff*

NOTE: This is called a “Quick Rant,” and it’s pretty much… well, a quick rant. When I write a rant that’s a little shorter than normal, I make it a Quick Rant. These won’t really be full posts, just little blips compared to the Random Relatable Rants, which have quotes and stuff. These will be tagged, “Quick Rants,” and can be accessed using the Quick Rants tag in the Blog Post sidebar. Have fun!

(PS: Just because these aren’t as long as normal rants, it doesn’t mean that they can’t be as funny as normal rants. Try reading these out loud when you can, and maybe read them out loud in a crowded room…?)

1. 30kashishp

These are the exact thoughts that keep me up at night until 3:00 a.m. You’re breaking my brain with these hilarious posts! 😂

2. 30jamesm

Wow, you could do one like this about BANAYNAYS. (-: